Business Analysis & Strategy/Planning
1Utilization of business analysis and benchmarking techniques to develop strategic plans which support and align with business objectives.
- Developed organizational strategies and deliverables, including business process maps, proposals, action plans and training sessions in support of business objectives.
- Researched and analyzed historical marketing efforts in creating Executive Master of Public Health Marketing Plan, investigating “big picture” strategy to increase brand awareness and applicant pool.
- Served as the facilitator for the UCLA Events & Transportation Communications & Service Council, which advised the Executive Director on process improvements related to customer service.
Integrated Marketing Campaigns
2Effective and measurable marketing campaigns which successfully capture specific market segments using both traditional and online/social media.
- Designed and launched award-winning “MyRide” and “Vacation From The Pump” campaigns motivating 14% increase in alternative transportation participation rates.
- Implemented social media tools including Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube to increase audience reach and engagement.
- Used multiple media channels including online advertising, display advertising and direct mail to increase applicant pool for Executive Education program.
Community Building & Strategic Partnerships
3Building community networks through development of strategic partnerships and active leadership in community organizations.
- As Staff Assembly President, fostered partnerships with campus groups and led ten-member Executive Board.
- Served as delegate to Council of UC Staff Assemblies (CUCSA) and chaired the CUCSA Strategic Communications Workgroup
- Coordinated staff volunteer efforts (in conjunction with new UCLA Volunteer Center) to support campus goals and expand participation levels.
- Served as Task Captain & Site Leader for UCLA Volunteer Day.